Alliott Hadi Shahid offer a full range of accounting services in the UAE from our offices in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah and Al Ain. With the move to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) for many of the world's public companies and the far-reaching mandates of Sarbanes Oxley, financial accounting has become a lot more complicated. And if the past few years are any guide, the future holds more regulations, new requirements, and an increasing compliance burden. As business becomes more global, with new markets opening up seemingly every day, a company’s financial accounting must meet global standards.
Why do you need Accounting services in UAE?
- You want to keep up-to-date on developments in domestic and international financial reporting.
- You made an acquisition and need to harmonize your accounting policies.
- The conversion to IFRS has raised the issue of staff training and the need for reliable and comprehensive accounting guidance and training.
- You are already familiar with your national GAAP, but need to understand how IFRS compares.
- You have a small finance function and would appreciate support from financial reporting specialists.
- You have a difficult technical accounting issue that you cannot solve in-house.
Alliott Hadi Shahid provides accounting services for small business
For all organizations that need high quality accounting advice, AHS has the breadth and depth of knowledge and technical expertise to help. We are the world’s leading audit and assurance organization. Our financial accounting and accounting technical advice, support tools, guidance, and training will help improve the quality of your company’s financial reporting.
Accounting and regulatory advice on your national GAAP and IFRS, including specialists in complex areas such as process improvement, information security, valuations, pensions and share programs, listings, IFRS conversions, corporate treasury, company secretarial and corporate governance.